Login or register with us
Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Southern Fried Paranormal, The New Trend?

Southern Fried Paranormal, The New Trend? 20 Mar 2013 12:31 #1

• BMT
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 1209
It was bound to happen, get some good ole boys, arm them with Digital Voice Recorders instead of guns and unleash them in a haunted environment :)

Deep South Paranormal...

Full Episode of the Ghostland Tennessee....

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Southern Fried Paranormal, The New Trend? 20 Mar 2013 13:00 #2

Well, so much for taking ghost investigating seriously. Wraith chasers? In Tennessee? No one would know what a wraith is down there. ~smacks forehead and rolls eyes~
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielleGloster

Southern Fried Paranormal, The New Trend? 20 Mar 2013 13:27 #3

• BMT
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 1209
When I first heard it I thought he said "rape chasers"

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, DanielleGloster

Southern Fried Paranormal, The New Trend? 20 Mar 2013 18:20 #4

• SPIRIT SWEEPER
I take it the use of the phrase "down there" to indicate a "northern location" by the commenter.Granted the "show", never, never should have been aired. We, "down here" have our fair share of "crazies" that we woud love to ship, well, anywhere north of Washington, D.C., anyway. To equate poor acting, planning, script writing, to a geographical area of the country, is at best, in poor taste, and shows a lack of appreciation of what other parts of this country have provided, though have failed miserably at attempting to do so. "Trading guns for equippment" statement reflects the mind set too many folks from "up there' have towards people from another part of the country with a 300 yo culture they will never grasp.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2013 18:22 by SPIRIT SWEEPER. Reason: Who knows,I don't.

Southern Fried Paranormal, The New Trend? 22 Mar 2013 09:07 #5

• Ac0stA
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 400
They live maybe 15 minutes away from me. They're always trying to be funny in their vids. This makes it very hard to take them too seriously.

I'm subscribed to their Youtube channel and for what these guys are claiming in the beginning of their video, they really don't have a whole lot of content on it. They'll put one evp every now and then and some other stuff.

The thing I don't like about their show...

It's got that scripted feel to it and some of their crew members were never on their Youtube channel that I can remember :P.

In Madison/Gallatin it IS NOT as backwoods as this show lets it on to be. This isn't Duck Dynasty for crying out loud. I'll agree there is a LOT of haunted areas down here, but the way they let on is that it's the most haunted area ever. Everywhere is haunted. Don't give me that crap.

Ugh, I'm just getting very annoyed at these paranormal shows nowadays. They're a dime a dozen. Please get original and don't do that reality show BS where everything sounds faked, scripted, acted, or over-exaggerated. Being "fake," whether is be a lot or a little, is enough to turn most viewers off.

I wish people would quit trying to be entertaining for the viewer and be more like Paranormal State. Don't fake the way you talk. GEEZ.

One last thing, the "Devil's Toybox" is believed to be used as a portal to bring things in from the other side, not to TRAP things. GAHHHHHH!!!!
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2013 09:32 by Ac0stA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, DanielleGloster

Southern Fried Paranormal, The New Trend? 23 Mar 2013 00:39 #6

Hey, I never heard of this until BMT posted it. I lived in TX and I love the South, but between this and the Honey Boo Boos of the world, anyone who has never been South only knows what's put out there and it's pretty sad.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielleGloster