Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is my home haunted?

Is my home haunted? 10 Apr 2017 03:51 #7

I usually put the salt in a small container under a bed or chair and leave it for a week or two then dump it off my property. The black stone doesn't look like tourmaline, it's usually raw and striated, not polished smooth. The lead crystal glass doesn't have the same effect as the stones.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Csillagvirag24

Is my home haunted? 10 Apr 2017 18:48 #8

• Csillagvirag24
  • Residual Energy
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, Thanks for your response!

I will try the sea salt :)

I also purchased some natural beads of clear crystal, rose crystal, amethyst and blue lapis azuli and they are arriving today. I'm planning on making bracelets and necklaces from the beads.

My friend came over on Saturday night and we did some clearing of my home. He brought sage, bay leafs and something else (it looks like cedar, but he said it was something else, can't remember the name) and burned it and smoked the corners and areas of my home.
He also told me to get positive energy and manifest it into my hand and bind and push the entities out the window. He said that it's better now but more needs to be done. He also sensed an entity latched onto my son, this is why he suggested the clearing that night.

He said that one entity hid in my full size mirror in the bathroom and suggested that I cover the mirror with something for now. I could feel a difference in that mirror when I put my hand on it, compared to another mirror in my home. Also, when I was pushing with my arm toward the window, telling the entities to leave my home, my arm got real tired and fatigued and I felt that it was heavy to push.

I want to make sure that we clear my home well, because I really don't want anything attaching to my son. I noticed that he's been very negative lately and kept saying things to me that disturbed the peace I long for. I couldn't figure out why he would make comments that were causing irritation, but this entity attached to him would explain it. Since he is a teenager, I'm worried how something like this would effect him. I'm sure nothing good comes from having something latched onto you that is negative. He's already have enough to deal with as it is, so I want him to have a safe haven in our home and want to be able to support him and stay positive. He's such tenderhearted and caring child.

I have another black stone, maybe this is black turmaline? I'm attaching a picture. According to the picture I posted a few days ago, do you believe that the stones of purple, white and pink are in fact amethyst, clear crystal and rose quartz? I'm still not sure about that.
Any more ideas or help I would greatly appreciate. Thanks!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2017 18:53 by Csillagvirag24. Reason: addition

Is my home haunted? 10 Apr 2017 22:53 #9

I think the smudge your friend used was Palo Santo which in my opinion is even better. Smells better too ;)
The stone is Obsidian or flint. If I could get you a pic of Black Tourmaline I would but it's a pain to download pics on my computer. Google it and you will get an idea.
I have heard of entities living in mirrors. Your son having an attachment isn't uncommon either. They attach to teenagers because of their hormonal fluxes, they feed off the negativity most teenagers have. It sounds like your friend knows enough to help you.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
  • Page:
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account