Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: That time when the psychic tried to read you and they threw up

That time when the psychic tried to read you and they threw up 16 Jan 2017 03:07 #1

• Gizmo_MOD
  • Thank you received: 5457
:dry:

Hi there. I haven't been around for a while. Sorry. Life.

But I asked my husband if I could tell this, and he laughed and said yes. So, here goes.

We went to visit our daughter over Thanksgiving. She had just had a fantastic reading with a tarot reader and we asked if she could arrange that my husband and I could have one too, when we were visiting. He went first. The reader, who is a pretty good psychic, said that she was a little overwhelmed by his energy. She got a bit flustered, but did the reading. He sensed that she was finished before the time was up, and he suggested this to her. She was fairly accurate with the reading, but it came to her fast and then she was out of impressions.

The reading was really positive, and it matched one he had had from a friend a few months prior. Lots of good cards. She picked up on specific people too, that he recognized.

My reading wasn't as accurate. She later told me she was buzzing from his and felt unable to focus. LOL

So, we found out later that she was really affected by this reading and had a few days of emotional reaction afterward. She said this never happened before. In fact on the drive home from the reading, she said she was kind of overwhelmed with emotion - positive. When she got home, this changed for her to very sad. Odd.

So, she was interested in what her fellow psychics might get. She actually asked me (by now, we were writing back and forth) if I'd like her to ask the friend psychic anything. I said not really. She kind of pushed it, so I said okay. Ask her if she sees us moving. Couldn't think of anything else.

So, she got a picture of the two of us and showed her friend. (Friend is good at this, but has some negative attitudes about stuff like religion) Her friend (remember she was supposed to be reading ME!) saw my husband and she said she got swamped with energy and didn't know what it was. She said it was so strong, she needed to throw up. Husband wasn't happy to hear this. But we couldn't help but laugh a little.

SO, this friend now tells the original tarot reader that she needed to avoid us because we were clearly EVIL and BELONGED TO A CULT!!! :woohoo:
I told her the only thing we belong to really, is the human race. But this other woman was convinced he was some kind of DEMON THING. I want to mention that while this reading was happening, my husband was innocently singing in his recording room and minding his own business.

So, the sicky psychic kept trying to get through the energy and failed. She said he was blocking her. Husband said he didn't care if she tried to poke around- he had nothing to hide or worry about. And he was open if this helped her. It didn't . She was freaking out. Oh well.

So now we have two psychics who are being blasted by poor husband's energy.

Then, there was the third. Our original tarot reader tried this with another psychic - from UK, and that one said it was also too much for her to do directly. The only way she said she could get close to reading him was through the original tarot reading psychic. She said it was all positive, but it was too strong, and she also had not seen this before.

So, it's interesting. He has a strong energy, I guess. I think the consensus is that he is some type of guide? Healer? He doesn't want to be those things. He helps people when the visions come to him, but he sure doesn't seek it out. Tarot reader psychic has become a friend and we chat from time to time. She says that knowing him has changed her direction and life. They talk about this stuff a lot. She was sending him pictures to "read" but he wasn't comfortable to do that. He really doesn't want to encourage or seek it. He did one for her, and it was pretty accurate, but it made him miserable to do it.

So, that's the story. It has happened in the past where a psychic has actually called him and told him to just listen. Then proceeded to tell him he had strong energy.

I'm not sure what to make of it. He's not like this guru person or someone who gets around looking for trouble. I've written before about him being an Empath, which he is, but thankfully, it's been quiet lately.

So, that's the story. I'm married to a guy who makes psychics throw up.

Great fun at parties.
SITE STAFF
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, CDS

That time when the psychic tried to read you and they threw up 17 Jan 2017 00:15 #2

Oh Lynn! :lol: :woohoo: :silly: I'm sorry, I laughed though this whole thing because I know Paul. I should read for him just for fun. We have spoken many times and I have never gotten sick. He does have a strong energy but it's absolutely positive. I'm wondering if the psychics just don't know how to block or know how to take energies at a slower pace. It's like having water come at you and you don't shut the valve fast enough to control the flow. I'm sure that's part of his issues with outside energies. He can read me like a book. Poor Paul! :silly:
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CDS

That time when the psychic tried to read you and they threw up 17 Jan 2017 21:06 #3

• Gizmo_MOD
  • Thank you received: 5457
I wasn't using his name. LOL.. But I don't think it matters. He was so surprised by the reaction.

We were talking, though, and remembered another time he contacted some psychic guy online to hire a reading. The guy was someplace like Denmark. I really forget where he was located. Paul just asked for prices and how to get a reading with him. The psychic called him back and said, "Don't talk. Just listen. No charge." He basically told him that he could do this psychic thing for a living, but that he could choose not to and end up with music. Something to that effect. He said he got such a flash of information that he felt he needed to relay it, and didn't charge Paul.

So, he may just have a big ole hole ripped in his energy defenses. I think stuff is pouring through. Today I was asking him to handle objects and give me impressions. He could get a feel for the owner. He didn't know what they really were, but I did, and he was close. But he said it tires him out.

He hates looking at people's photos and trying to read them. It drains him.

I would be interested in your take, but it's hard when you know a lot ahead, isn't it? You're at a disadvantage cause you already kind of know him, right?
SITE STAFF
The following user(s) said Thank You: CDS

That time when the psychic tried to read you and they threw up 19 Jan 2017 00:30 #4

No, not really because I have never had any physical contact with him and there are only snippets of your lives I get with our chats. I read for friends all the time that I know very well. I don't get psychic info like what relative is hanging around, but just read what the cards say and my impression. Normally it means nothing to me, I'm just relaying info.

Sorry about the name, I figured no one here knows him at all so it wouldn't matter.
SITE STAFF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo_MOD, CDS

That time when the psychic tried to read you and they threw up 08 Feb 2017 16:47 #5

• BeepBpRdRnner
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 607
I can understand the desire to throw up being associated with evil. When there is something very bad hanging about I often feel nauseated--which thankfully doesn't happen that often so much now. But is it possible too that your hubby's energy was irritating a spirit attachment on these people? Sometimes when people carry attachments or tethers, the presence of a person who has the ability to really see those can upset said entities which in turn upsets their host.
Just a thought--not an accusation or judgement against the other psychics.

There have been times when I have warned psychic friends not to try and read me or my place because the stuff going on around me was bad and I didn't want them to inadvertently draw the wrong kind of attention to themselves snooping.

Great story!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo_MOD, GreenEyedLady_MOD, CDS

That time when the psychic tried to read you and they threw up 08 Feb 2017 22:49 #6

Beep, I think that's actually a great theory. Readers often get hitch hikers from all the energies they are around. Paul is such a positive person and we chat frequently online, but I have never gotten anything ridiculously strong from him.
SITE STAFF
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2017 22:51 by GreenEyedLady_MOD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo_MOD, CDS
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account