Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: A strange experience

A strange experience 26 Nov 2012 17:34 #7

• DreamTimeGal
  • Ghostly Mist
  • Thank you received: 70
I've had a few experiences myself. There was even one time when "someone" kept waking me up while I tried sleeping. Ended up there was a driver who must have fallen asleep in which he crashed and was in very bad shape. This happened right down the road from me. The entity(voice) was trying to impress upon me to call the police for help. I kept debating with myself if I should call and risk being wrong and making a fool of myself. After looking out the window a few times and not seeing anything, I tried going back to bed. I kept feeling this urgency and this sense of unease. If felt like this entity would have been screaming at me if I was more atune. In any case, I FELT the urgent need to get help.

I did end up calling the police station and basically send that if they had a car in the area could they please check for a possible accident because I heard something (boy, if they only knew!). Of course I get a very cranky older man on dispatch duty and he starts questioning me like if I was involved and where do you live,etc. I think he thought I may have been pulling one over on him because I sound much younger than I am. He did end up sending a car to check it out. I didn't like having to give my address but what could I do! Lol

Sure enough, down the road from me a young man was trapped in his car upside down after having lost control and flipping over. He was off the road and in a spot of wooded area where passing motorists would not have easily spotted him. He ended up having to be cut out of the car and was in very serious condition.

The question I have is: was this my spirit guide who woke me up to help or is there random good samaritan type of spirits around who can attempt to find those few people more sensitive to impress upon when help is needed? At first I thought maybe the man's spirit guide contacted mine because I do get "impressed upon" at times by some unknown force I like to call my intuition.

Back to the OP: what was the story behind the allegded possession and that stretch of roadway???
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo_MOD, GreenEyedLady_MOD, Joy

A strange experience 26 Nov 2012 22:11 #8

I wonder if it was the guy in accident. Out of body thing looking for help.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy

A strange experience 26 Nov 2012 22:53 #9

• DreamTimeGal
  • Ghostly Mist
GreenEyedLady_MOD wrote:
I wonder if it was the guy in accident. Out of body thing looking for help.

That's a possibility, maybe you're right!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, Joy

A strange experience 26 Nov 2012 23:44 #10

• DreamTimeGal
  • Ghostly Mist
m sdJoy wrote:
I have had a lot of experiences that sound so much like yours Roxy. I was just thinking about starting a topic about the positive entities that warn and protect us. Maybe they are called guardians. I mean I don't know what they are really called. I have never seen it but I know its good to have around. I feel it around me most of the time. I have been warned by this voice and it's always simple, short and to the point. I only get one warning about any one thing and if I don't listen I regret it at some point in time. Needless to say I have learned to listen. I would really like to know what everybody thinks about it. I can share some of what I call really cool experiences where this positive presence has helped me. Later when I have more time I will share. :)

Joy, I think starting a topic on guardians a great idea.I'd like to hear more about your experiences.

What you all think of whom and what these guides are. My research about say that they are entities we had known in a previous life or a relative who had passed before we were born.

Lately I’ve been reading from other people that spirit guides are not always to be trusted as knowing best. For example, I recently read someone say that spirit guides are entities that are stuck between this plane and the next and they are assigned people to guide as a way to prove their worth, so to speak. People who committed suicide would be included in this group. According to this theory, the entity isn’t any wiser than us and not to always be trusted.

I don’t happen to agree with this premise, but was curious if anyone had come across someone who didn’t have a positive experience. To me if they didn’t have a positive experience, it sounds more like a ornery spirit or lower entity messing with them.

I feel a lot of those nudges or sudden flashes of insight I receive come from my guides to push me in the right direction which we call intuition.

What do you guys think?

(Joy: thanks for befriending me)
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roxy71, GreenEyedLady_MOD, Joy

A strange experience 26 Nov 2012 23:59 #11

• Joy
  • User is blocked
  • Laughter is the best medicine
  • Thank you received: 554
You are so very Welcome DreamTimeGal. I will get on my post hopefully later tonite. I thought I would do it last night but I ended up with company. :)
Compassion and Understanding=Being a Help not a Hindrance! Best wishes, Joy
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2012 00:01 by Joy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DreamTimeGal

A strange experience 27 Nov 2012 02:48 #12

• Roxy71
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 411
I believe that my protectors are 2 close male friends of mine. Both committed suicide on the same day 5 years apart. I carry their pictures in my glove compartment, I also carry my grandmoms rosary.
Ok the possession thing. my coworker mentioned she had heard of a possession in a town about 20 miles away. She said she had heard rumors on the street about it. This part i have to say, I live in south Georgia in a very country area. The Black population is very religious & don't really believe in possession in the area.
Ok the story begins , a young lady was at the university about 2hrs away.Good girl, good grades, never been in trouble. Her dorm mates called her family concerned because they found her walking up & down the halls in a daze mumbling. Her family drove to pick her up in the middle of the night.The family said a normally gentle girl would go into fits of rage then collapse in a week puddle. These fits lasted all the way home for 2hrs. They got her home, her mom tried to get he to lay down, while they thought about taking he to the hospital.The family kept noticing she would wonder to other rooms & start talking to someone, what was even more disturbing they could hear a male voice answering.The girl kept coming to her mother begging her to pray with her.Finally the mother said a calm male voice came through the girls mouth saying that she was with him & safe. He said he would protect her & that she would be leaving soon. The girl then ran down the hall to the bathroom where she fell hitting her head & later died.
My coworker said she had heard it on the street, she had to contact one of her clients that missed an appointment. He advised her that his sister died & he was sure she had heard about it. Not knowing who his sister was she sd how sorry she was. He proceeded to tell her the story she had heard.He swore it was the scariest thing he ever saw, he advised that they did a full autopsy on his sister, they found no drugs or alcohol nor anything that would alter her mind.
Your not always alone
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, CDS, Joy, DreamTimeGal
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account