Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: A strange experience

A strange experience 28 Nov 2012 03:00 #13

• Gizmo_MOD
  • Thank you received: 5447
DreamTimeGal wrote:
I've had a few experiences myself. There was even one time when "someone" kept waking me up while I tried sleeping. Ended up there was a driver who must have fallen asleep in which he crashed and was in very bad shape. This happened right down the road from me. The entity(voice) was trying to impress upon me to call the police for help. I kept debating with myself if I should call and risk being wrong and making a fool of myself. After looking out the window a few times and not seeing anything, I tried going back to bed. I kept feeling this urgency and this sense of unease. If felt like this entity would have been screaming at me if I was more atune. In any case, I FELT the urgent need to get help.

I did end up calling the police station and basically send that if they had a car in the area could they please check for a possible accident because I heard something (boy, if they only knew!). Of course I get a very cranky older man on dispatch duty and he starts questioning me like if I was involved and where do you live,etc. I think he thought I may have been pulling one over on him because I sound much younger than I am. He did end up sending a car to check it out. I didn't like having to give my address but what could I do! Lol

Sure enough, down the road from me a young man was trapped in his car upside down after having lost control and flipping over. He was off the road and in a spot of wooded area where passing motorists would not have easily spotted him. He ended up having to be cut out of the car and was in very serious condition.

The question I have is: was this my spirit guide who woke me up to help or is there random good samaritan type of spirits around who can attempt to find those few people more sensitive to impress upon when help is needed? At first I thought maybe the man's spirit guide contacted mine because I do get "impressed upon" at times by some unknown force I like to call my intuition.

Back to the OP: what was the story behind the allegded possession and that stretch of roadway???

This is a very interesting thread! I wanted to reply to DreamTime's post, but I'm still mulling over Roxy's and Joy's.

I think whatever it was that was trying to get through to you had a connection with this young man. It might have been his spirit, as Stacey mentioned. But he would have had to have left his body for that to have happened. It also might have been some spirit connected with him, like a guardian one or one of his dead relatives. I'm thinking they 'scanned around the geographical area for a living person who had the ability to pick up what they needed to transmit. You.

I'm really glad you called.
SITE STAFF
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, DreamTimeGal

A strange experience 28 Nov 2012 03:11 #14

• Gizmo_MOD
  • Thank you received: 5447
DreamTimeGal wrote:
m sdJoy wrote:
I have had a lot of experiences that sound so much like yours Roxy. I was just thinking about starting a topic about the positive entities that warn and protect us. Maybe they are called guardians. I mean I don't know what they are really called. I have never seen it but I know its good to have around. I feel it around me most of the time. I have been warned by this voice and it's always simple, short and to the point. I only get one warning about any one thing and if I don't listen I regret it at some point in time. Needless to say I have learned to listen. I would really like to know what everybody thinks about it. I can share some of what I call really cool experiences where this positive presence has helped me. Later when I have more time I will share. :)

Joy, I think starting a topic on guardians a great idea.I'd like to hear more about your experiences.

What you all think of whom and what these guides are. My research about say that they are entities we had known in a previous life or a relative who had passed before we were born.

Lately I’ve been reading from other people that spirit guides are not always to be trusted as knowing best. For example, I recently read someone say that spirit guides are entities that are stuck between this plane and the next and they are assigned people to guide as a way to prove their worth, so to speak. People who committed suicide would be included in this group. According to this theory, the entity isn’t any wiser than us and not to always be trusted.

I don’t happen to agree with this premise, but was curious if anyone had come across someone who didn’t have a positive experience. To me if they didn’t have a positive experience, it sounds more like a ornery spirit or lower entity messing with them.

I feel a lot of those nudges or sudden flashes of insight I receive come from my guides to push me in the right direction which we call intuition.

What do you guys think?

:)

Yes, there are a lot of experiences that people have had with entities who claim to be guardians or angels and turn out later to be tricksters or liars. They can con ya. You mentioned lower entities. I have come to believe that there are so-called lower astral planes where these types of entities hang out. This is close to our dimension, and sometimes they get through.

This is why some people have negative experiences with messing around with seances or the Ouija boards. It's basically an invitation. "Come on in!" If the people messing with these devices are not all that open or psychic, nothing much comes of it. If they are...it can lead to a pesky attachment. Often, it starts with a being making contact and declaring itself to be something nice. Just as ghosts seem to be able to present themselves as they wish; an entity can call itself anything. It can pretend to be a child, or a famous person, or a guardian spirit. But it slowly turns into demands, and controlling behavior. Then, it is sort of camping out in your life.

I think all you need to do to find examples of this is to Google Ouija spirits. You'll get tons of stories. One or two might even be true!

But you seem quite sensitive. TRUST your gut. It will tell you what is what.
SITE STAFF
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2012 03:14 by Gizmo_MOD.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, DreamTimeGal
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account