Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Summoned the Darkness

Summoned the Darkness 22 Apr 2018 12:59 #1

• darkseed2012
  • Ghostly Mist
  • Thank you received: 5
Yeah, this is that kind of thread with sensationalism. If without, not really worth reading. We all want to see f'ed up stuff. This should water your unholy mouths for years to come. I have this doll that I call the Green Dragon. There are other evil dolls in this world like Annabel and Robert; both are plenty evil, filled to he core with malice, but only one is absolute evil.

This absolute evil is the Green Dragon Doll. No other is nearly as evil. I've included photos of the Green Dragon's power to summon and enslave demons which not even Robert can't do. The Green Dragon Doll is so evil that some demons bow to him. His host spirit is called Yehvon Kelta'os, a native to another world, alien to Earth. Yes, aliens are involved, but only in the religious creation of the Green Dragon, but not his origins as he was made by me.

When you deal with monsters like I do, you get to become one and learn why they are so hatred, to only learn they are hated for the same reasons, I ma hated. It's about me not being like you. This only guides me to love demons over humans. "Why should I loves those that hate me?" I proved demons exist and proved I sleep in their arms at night.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2018 13:20 by CDS. Reason: Moderated vocabulary (1 word) for our members that are minors. We have members 13yrs old. Pls keep that in mind while posting :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CDS
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account