Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Blood Inquire #1

Blood Inquire #1 14 Jul 2018 17:38 #1

• Xazz
  • Residual Energy
Should i say hello, in the very first place, and apologize for my low-class english,below.

My name, country, gender, it's all irrelevant; but must i say, there is something very peculiar about what had i heard from a trusted friend,bound to strange events for whatever reasons.

Some religions, if i'm not mistaken, have a thing with transfusions.Some think that by doing this act, a person would link it’s own soul or personality to the one that is receiving the blood. I could easily call this bullshit, lie, or a lack of rational thinking (wouldn’t be a mad one, someone who’s saying otherwise?) . Many people had this treatment, their lives clinging at the egde, and were saved by this precious liquid. But far as I know, they were normal individuals, not some bizzare ones, prone to unexplained events.
All started two years ago. Then, I had another life, a normal one. Easy to corrupt, i made some bad choices.Nothing of that sort would be necessary to be said here, but at that time, i met a girl who was pretty unstable, both emotional and ecclesiastical.I found an interest in her, perhaps was only the curiosity, but at a point, she changed.Outside, was the same- inside, something grown and parasited her. She wouldn’t spoke to me until those days, and what she said, was that a while back ago, the same time I felt her different, she had a blood transfusion and after that, she became more agitated, angry, scared of an unknown pressence and drained of all her energy.But those were only the simptoms.She, inside, knew something has changed, or rather, took residence.She believe that transfusion caused all of this, and somewhat, I tend to think that way.

If this will be seen, and therefore, read, I’m somewhat prepared for any kind of mock or causticity.But if someone could relate to this, or give a point, dirrection, spiritual way that could explain this oddly enough event, I shall reconsider.If nothing else, this seems my first post and,as this white background is hurting my eyes, i would like to know if there is a way to turn it black.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blood Inquire #1 31 Jul 2018 21:14 #2

• Danna
  • Residual Energy
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi there. I've heard about people who got transplant organs that some claimed they had memories from the deceased donor,or that their personality changed. You might try to find out more about it on the net. I haven't met people who got blood transfusion and had similar problems,but -who knows-there are so many strange and unexplained things in this universe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CDS

Blood Inquire #1 05 Aug 2018 22:14 #3

• kuurt
  • Residual Energy
I've heard of that too - someone gets an organ transplant and then starts craving food they didn't use to like. Food that the organ donor liked. Maybe the cells of our body have memory.

Blood Inquire #1 06 Aug 2018 10:04 #4

• Danna
  • Residual Energy
Yea, I think that cells may have some kind of genetic memory. It's interesting how much genetic memory can be stored on egg and sperm cells,which are so small,so why would this be so strange.
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account