Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Need some help with a shadow issue

Need some help with a shadow issue 05 Jan 2019 08:19 #1

• kerry420
  • Residual Energy
Hi all. Long and the short of it. I am 44 and have ALWAYS been able to see the "pulse challenged", auras etc.... Ghosties/spirits dont bother or scare me....99.9% of the time. Well I got that .1% kicking. I the last 5 years we have lost alot of family and friends... the last death was Oct 29. Well in the last 2 weeks there has been alot of ghostly activity in my home.. but none of the visitors have felt like any of them, and thats ok strangers are groovy too... BUT there is a shadowy guy. doesnt look like a person, but more like a walking/crawling bat about the size of a beagle, and I see it out the corner of my eye often. When i see it coming from the dining room to the living room, all I see is its hand (skeletal looking) on the inside of the door frame. When I say I see its not like an apparition, but a picture in my mind... it feels like cold death. I rarely panic about this sort of thing as its always been part of my world. Now I have an old dog (14) passing away as we speak, she is being left home to pass as she isnt in pain per say and is on meds till the end... .... I dont know how I feel if "death" comes after animals to help them pass per say, (as thats an idea why mr creepy is here to my mind). I need to find out what this is, why its here, and how to make him leave because I cant feel this anxious like this constantly.. suggestions? Ideas???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need some help with a shadow issue 05 Jan 2019 11:54 #2

• CDS
  • Thank you received: 3952
Hi Kerry,

I've had lots of experiences with all sorts things, but this is a new one to me. The closest I can come to is low to the ground shadow creatures that seem to roll through the area quickly and appear and disappear randomly. Never interacting with anything around them... just rolling though.

These are visible apparitions not telepathic/cognitive type thing that you're having. I do have experiences with visuals but it's usually faces... or a location.

I would urge you not to get to frightened. If whatever it is wanted to hurt you, I believe it would have done so already.

You might want to check into a protection crystal called Black Tourmaline

Welcome to TPS, BTW.
Site Staff

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: BMT, kerry420

Need some help with a shadow issue 05 Jan 2019 18:59 #3

• kerry420
  • Residual Energy
This thing is annoying but hopefully he will move on soon. I actually do have Tourmaline. Im going to salt and sage later today and then hopefully it should subside I hope. I have heard and seen things for many many years, it always makes me uncomfy when they dont speak or show things. Ty for all your help.
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account