Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: How to get rid of a reaper?

How to get rid of a reaper? 31 Aug 2016 19:03 #7

Thank you, we tried a couple of things to get rid of them so far, but they just don't go away, this later one with the red eyes seems to be smirking or taunting us, as strange as this may sound. I know we could try protection for my dad but I want to know if there are some ways we can get rid of them. They're not very pleasant.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to get rid of a reaper? 01 Sep 2016 01:32 #8

• CDS
  • Thank you received: 3952
You might want try Black Tourmaline and/or Organite.
Site Staff

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: thedollmakerdrone

How to get rid of a reaper? 01 Sep 2016 01:52 #9

It sounds like you might need to just be strong and let them know you aren't playing the game. Use the stones, do the smudging, call on the angels and guides. These things like to scare people, that's their thing. Are they bothering your dad?
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thedollmakerdrone

How to get rid of a reaper? 01 Sep 2016 13:56 #10

Hm, I think you might be right. They are bothering him. He does not rest well, and I think it has something to do with them being there. And I think they're worsening his conditions by making him think about it too much. Let us try these methods again and see what happens. Thanks for all your help. I'll keep this updated. I'm just thinking there has got to be others with similar experiences.

How to get rid of a reaper? 01 Sep 2016 13:57 #11

I've never heard of them, let me look them up, thanks!

How to get rid of a reaper? 01 Sep 2016 20:44 #12

• BeepBpRdRnner
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 607
If your dad feels any remorse or guilt over something--really feels it, then he might need to talk to someone to get it off his chest. Entities like that love to target people who are sensitive (not just paranormally) but sensitive in general, or guilt ridden, etc., Someone who feels things deeply.

If he was a vet or dealt with very difficult or life threatening circumstances then he might need to unburden himself. If he has PTSD or shell shock (the old name for it) there are also cognitive therapies that can reduce his negative response to old traumas and memories.

Entities that like to torment people who are aleady sick--they are targeting a strong person who is vulnerable. Someone they might not have been able to affect before. And when a strong person is ill, they can have difficulties accepting the illness and develop depression as a result and begin to acquire a very warped sense of self and their accomplishments and their innate worth. These sorts of entities will latch onto that dysfunction and blow it all out of proportion, tormenting the living by helping them to warp their sense of self and self worth. They feed on negative emotional energy, and so they go to great lengths to ensure a continuous supply. Sick people are easy marks. :(

If this appears to be an ongoing issue, then I suggest a journal.
Backdate that sucker too with things you have already seen and where, and the time and approx date. And any additional observations you might have to make on the topic--including any strange random impressions, or thoughts in those moments.

Hopefully a pattern will emerge fairly quickly as you observe and record these events. That should help you start to identify possible triggers or sources.

Time; Date; Location (down to the room or street); emotional impressions, visual or aural observations, and additional input from others who were present in that moment, even if they claim to not have seen or heard a thing. Also record any smells. Sometimes smell can be part of a manifestation and can be a clue.

Consider researching history of structure, or land to see if any significant disasters or traumas happened there--crimes, accidents, etc., That might also hold clues.

If you are a believer in a religion, then utilize appropriate tools used to protect a person from negative spiritual influences, or exorcise them entirely or at least drive them away or make them uncomfortable.

Do not challenge or insult these entities. Just take appropriate action like you are cleaning your house and making pests unwelcome.
A salt lamp in your dad's room might be a good addition because like tourmaline it releases negative ions and cleanses the air too.

Flower essences added to cleaning liquids like mop water or windex--I suggest Willow, Pine, and Vine--(Bach flower Essences) for Bullies who can't let things go. Sometimes these help transform an atmosphere afflicted by lingering negative spirits. If you require something more hard core then you can purchase rue and black locust from brands other than Bach. Just do an internet search.

Play music that is positive and life affirming. Buddhist chants, Gregorian Chants, or something Uplifting and soft like piano music--Windham Hill has some good stuff, Bach, Mozart, Handl--etc.,

Clean the area periodically with the mixtures suggested, use the salt lamp when appropriate--some have a dial on them so you can dim them at night.

Go to a health food store and buy floral water--rose, or jasmine lavender etc.., and add flower essences in that and use as an air freshner whenever you feel that ominous return.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, thedollmakerdrone
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account