Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Shadow People

Shadow People 16 Oct 2015 00:43 #1

Hi my husband is having numerous v encounters with the shadow people and he's only just told me about it but he v is convinced this means that v this is meanings that this means it's his time.. What do we do??
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whatzupdoc

Shadow People 16 Oct 2015 02:10 #2

Hi Kelly,
I moved this to your own thread, it's less confusing that way.
There are a few questions: do they speak to him or does he just see them? Does he see them looking straight on or just out of his peripheral vision? There are a few types of shadow people, most are elusive, don't speak and are just kind of there. Then there is the top hat shadow man and others like him. Is your husband sick? I doubt that this means he is going to die, it's probably just a spirit that is drawn to him for some reason.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.

Shadow People 16 Oct 2015 02:50 #3

• Whatzupdoc
  • Shadow Figure
  • Thank you received: 53
Note: The topic should be moved into the I Need Help Thread area!

Kelly first off when your husband sees these "shadow people" does he see eyes? If so what color are they, and what other details can you provide about the eyes and them as well. My sense is that what your dealing with is something different. Can you provide us with more details here. The more you can tell us the better, even some small detail that you don't feel is that important.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2015 02:51 by Whatzupdoc.

Shadow People 16 Oct 2015 10:54 #4

• CDS
  • Thank you received: 3952
I've been dealing with shadow people a long time. They are usually only observers seen in peripheral vision, once looked at straight on they vanish, pretty harmless. it is important to identify properly, these are complete humanoid figures.

Not complete humanoid black mass things are completely different, very rare and should be avoided.
Site Staff

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, Pix, BeepBpRdRnner

Shadow People 19 Oct 2015 00:04 #5

• davet
  • Residual Energy
What are they (shadow people) I saw one the other night. My dog even saw it. It was there for half a second and dis/ like a figure 8.
It was a flash of light, a black shadow around 5 feet, my dog saw it first then I looked at my dog and I looked at the shadow thing and
it was gone. It saw the weirdest thing I have seen. I have seen two full body for a second and they dis but this was in my home. I have been buy old paintings and don't know if its attached to something. I did see my shom/ (I cant spell it but a spirtal guild) yesterday,
He said I need to make a plan. I was in a ICU 3 years ago and didn't cross over and I door is open and is protecting me. I am 3th generation in buy/selling art work and some of the things my mom told me that I dismissed as a kid growing up are, this is too wreid.
But I don't know where else to talk too where crazy is normal. Did the room get cold when you saw it? This is nuts I wish there was
a group in the Chicago land area where to talk. Dave

Shadow People 19 Oct 2015 04:28 #6

Hi Dave, I've seen plenty of shadow people and never had a problem. They just seem to watch, don't make contact. Acquiring old things can open you to hauntings. Things can carry spirits.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account