Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: A strange experience

A strange experience 24 Nov 2012 04:13 #1

• Roxy71
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 411
I've been a sensitive most of my life but recently something happened that bothered me.I have a friend, she's a casual friend that i know through someone else. her son was dying of cancer he was 13. I've only met him 1 time about a year ago very briefly. About 3 weeks ago on a friday night I was laying in bed & couldn't sleep,when I heard a voice say "tell Jackie to pray", then it also said "evil/the devil is coming to town be warned". First Jackie is a coworker that introduced me to her friend,they are close. I couldn't figure out why it wanted me to contact Jackie in the middle of the night to tell her to pray, she is a religous person already. On sunday morning I received a text from Jackie advising me that our friends son had died. Next was about the evil coming, this really bothered me alot. That Saturday we went to town, which is about 12 miles away. My husband was in a hurry & for some reason was hell bent we had to leave then, i begged him to let me finish watching the last 10 minutes of a movie. When we left he insisted in driving, he drove like the truck was on fire.I kept saying to slow down. On our way in we passed a car waiting to pull out with some young girls in it that for some reason we both noticed it & commented on it.While in town we saw fire trucks & ambulances all over the place. When it came time to go home we got about 5 miles out when the road was blocked. There had been an accident.It was the girls in the car.If he hadn't been driving like he was we would have been right behind them. When i went to work the following monday my coworker told me about a possession case in a town about 20 miles away that happened several days before. Within the week following the voice there was an unreal amount of car wrecks, all included children that died. Which for this small town is very strange.All occurred on the 1 road that comes from the town 20 miles away.
Your not always alone
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo_MOD, GreenEyedLady_MOD, Joy, rollerman, DreamTimeGal

A strange experience 24 Nov 2012 04:44 #2

Wow Roxie, you disappear then come back w a vengeance! I think the reason you were contacted is because the boy who died knew you were sensitive. He was drawn to you because you weren't involved in the inner circle and would be objective and would listen. Most likely, everyone he knew was too emotional and wouldn't have heard him.It seems like he somehow got thru to your hubby as well, judging by how he acted that day and it might have saved you. That road sounds haunted by something pissed. Pretty interesting.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roxy71, Gizmo_MOD, Joy

A strange experience 25 Nov 2012 05:28 #3

• Roxy71
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 411
What was also weird, when we were sitting in the back up I didn't mind. The husband was having a fit about waiting, i told him what else do we have to do. After a while he managed to turn around & we had to take the very long way home.We got home & immediatly unloaded the truck. When we went right back out (within 5 minutes) my tire was flat as a pancake.I don't know how we made it home without it blowing or going flat on the way.
Yes that stretch of road has claimed many lives. I've had contact with one who didn't know he was dead because it was a very sudden accident. They believe he may have been asleep.
As for the other young man that just passed away, i received another message last night I believe from him simply saying "Peace".
Your not always alone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo_MOD, GreenEyedLady_MOD, Joy, DreamTimeGal

A strange experience 25 Nov 2012 07:54 #4

• Joy
  • User is blocked
  • Laughter is the best medicine
  • Thank you received: 554
I have had a lot of experiences that sound so much like yours Roxy. I was just thinking about starting a topic about the positive entities that warn and protect us. Maybe they are called guardians. I mean I don't know what they are really called. I have never seen it but I know its good to have around. I feel it around me most of the time. I have been warned by this voice and it's always simple, short and to the point. I only get one warning about any one thing and if I don't listen I regret it at some point in time. Needless to say I have learned to listen. I would really like to know what everybody thinks about it. I can share some of what I call really cool experiences where this positive presence has helped me. Later when I have more time I will share. :)
Compassion and Understanding=Being a Help not a Hindrance! Best wishes, Joy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roxy71, Gizmo_MOD, GreenEyedLady_MOD, DreamTimeGal

A strange experience 25 Nov 2012 14:16 #5

• Gizmo_MOD
  • Thank you received: 5455
Joy wrote:
I have had a lot of experiences that sound so much like yours Roxy. I was just thinking about starting a topic about the positive entities that warn and protect us. Maybe they are called guardians. I mean I don't know what they are really called. I have never seen it but I know its good to have around. I feel it around me most of the time. I have been warned by this voice and it's always simple, short and to the point. I only get one warning about any one thing and if I don't listen I regret it at some point in time. Needless to say I have learned to listen. I would really like to know what everybody thinks about it. I can share some of what I call really cool experiences where this positive presence has helped me. Later when I have more time I will share. :)

Roxi, that was good that you had the warning. I guess it pays to listen to these things when you get them, even if at first they don't make sense. What happened with the possession case?

Joy, I've only heard a warning voice once, but it was clear and strong and calm. I think I've mentioned it before? It was very calm and matter-of-fact and warned me about hitting a deer. Just seconds later, there was a deer in the road in front of my car. Does your voice sound like a specific person (man, woman, child?)? Is it the same every time? I'd recognize mine if I heard it again, but I never have. It was only that one time.

I know I'd love to hear your experiences!
SITE STAFF
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenEyedLady_MOD, Joy

A strange experience 26 Nov 2012 07:37 #6

I have never heard a warning voice, just my name being called. I get sudden intuition,and I always know when it's a warning.
SITE STAFF
That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account