It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (www.theparanormalsociety.org) infringes upon your copyright, then you may submit a notification, utilizating the form below pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, ("DMCA") by providing our designated Copyright Agent with the following information (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements).
The following information is needed to submit a complaint of copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work in question (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Paranormal Society to locate the material on our website;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.